Our staff, volunteers, and partners have worked across the country in communities big and small to help uninsured Americans get covered and stay covered. During that time, we have tested, analyzed, and fine-tuned our program and tools. Here are just a few things that we know are critical to a successful enrollment campaign:
- Applying data-driven and metrics-based methods to outreach.
- Putting consumers first, and meeting them where they are.
- Teaming up with partners to reach a wider audience with greater precision.
- Engaging local and specialty media outlets that serve as trusted messengers to key communities.
- Buttressing grassroots organizing with cutting-edge digital engagement strategies.
Check out our State of Enrollment reports for an in-depth look at what we learned during the first and second open enrollment periods:
→ State of Enrollment: Helping America Get Covered and Stay Covered, 2014 – 2015
→ State of Enrollment: Lessons Learned from Connecting America to Coverage
Or see below for a closer look at our campaign on the state level.
Want to learn more about partnering with us? Click here to get in touch!